Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Ultra bullet train!

Almost everyday I’ll tell the girl (Rachelle) sitting besides me at work that the clock ticks super fast! Unwittingly, more than half a 2009 ish gone! ‘m freaking approaching 23 years old on this November! I miss my sweet 18 digit number. *Pout! Exams coming. Last night went to study while waiting for baby, followed baby together with his class peeps for Rochor beancurd and I kept coughing non-stop… My cough is getting bad to worst, felt a lot of phlegm inside me! I am so going to see doctor and get cough syrup later! Ah bee’s class peeps ish so fun-loving, made me missing my class peeps too..! Yearning for a huge gathering though, miss BBQ-ing. Tsk tsk!

I NEED TO STUDY! ROAR~

But ‘m looking forward for the Taipei trip with baby this November! We just booked the air ticket and hotel last week. Jetstar promo!! 2 for the price of 1. But we spend another 80 bucks for the extra leg room for our seat, cos don’t wanna ah bee to be uncomfortable as he kept saying take SQ take SQ! Boo… =D

Happy advance Anniversary to us! The trip ish gonna be tremendously memorable for us!~ Love loves!

Wellies, I don’t know why people around me are celebrating their 21st birthday! I hate it. Hahaha!

This ish how I intended to celebrate and celebrated my 21st birthday.
http://c-eline.blogspot.com/2007/11/terrible-month.html

Everyday sees my little naughty Joelle makes me feel happy still though. Time for lunch! Okie dokie~

No comments: