Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Down with dreadful flu!

Shocking news! My 二哥 diagnosed H1N1 last week.

Apparently, he recovered! Just on medication and wear mask whenever he is out. But now.. ‘m sick! Down with flu, sore throat and my heart been pumping quite fast since evening.. Don’t know why! Probably too cold. ‘m freezing in class earlier on! H1N1 strike me? Hopefully not! Gosh..I hate nose block. How to sleep peacefully tonight? Hate it! Hope someone can deliver BreatheRight for me! :p Tsk tsk..

Talking about that, last night I had a stupid nightmare. Waking up with tears running like nobody business. But I think I shall drop it! It’s embarrassing though.

Wellies, seriously don’t understand why people can forget things so easily. Don’t feel any pinch at all? Oh well, ignore my blabbering!

Anyway, my girlfriend send me this youtube clip ! I think it’s kinda cute. Ta-dah~

Haha!.. Cute song isn’t it?

All right, I really need to go get some rest like now! Sorry for the short entry. I got too much assignments on hand to complete. Good night world.

No comments: