Wednesday, July 8, 2009

My favourite colour ish RED!

Woohooo~ I have iron my hair back to straight just like before. The old Celine is back. AND now I can do the shampoo girl hair-flick action by running through my hair with my fingers. Hahaha!

The night out last Saturday with the girls is reminisced. Took a few photos over at elsa’s new place. The mirror ish so big lah!~ Colour of the room ish my favourite colour too.. Sooo nice~ (to elsa)

Last Saturday sent dd to school..went over to far east buy my fake lashes. Nice? My maid was like.. WOW.. you buy so many! Haha! Ta-Dah.. photos for you! We are at Yello Jello

Is the month of July a good month to give birth? Why so many people birthday on July month?
2 July – SIL and Felicia
4 July – Second Auntie
5 July – Beloved Sister
7 July – Sweetie Joey
12 July – Xue Yun
13 July - Dorinda (really-early celebration!)
24 July – Joanne

It ish not only good month for birthday..on top of that wedding is included !

This month’s pocket ish burning a big hole. Joen’s wedding this Saturday.. No idea what to wear also. Theme – Black and Red! After that going zouk and after after that going boiler for Xue Yun birthday celebration. Gosh..! I want to learn naruto’s “ka Gey Boon Shin No Tuz Juz” (split body) Hahahahahaha..

Have to shop for present for them but no shopping for me this month.. Boo… Babes.. Strike 4D LAH.. (Duh~)

Anyways... Happy birthday to all babes! Love you~ Mwah..

Anyway.. Last photo before I end this entry.. Sweet!~ Its been a long time I take photos already! Upload more soon.

Stay tune. (if you bother lah!)

No comments: