Monday, July 27, 2009

Made in Toilet!

LOOK! A birthday gift for my brother using my multi-purpose colour pen!
Hahaha..

Anyway, last night went to find baby after class. Caught a movie - The Haunting in Connecticut. Scares..quite a nice show. Can watch lah~ Me and baby had a great talk after the show when we on our way home. Really felt relived and now we aware both of our 心病 source!

Really wanna do everything I could to help baby to delete the ugly memory he had for me.. Humpf..JIA YOU ba..

Ah bee… really like what you said last night. Don’t forget what you promise me hao ma?

Love love! Feel LOVE today!

Miss my sis and Janelle.
My cough has not recover yet but ‘m craving for McDonald’s shaker fries. And I just ordered McDonald delivery for my lunch today! My bad…

All rights! Have a good day ahead world..

No comments: