Friday, July 3, 2009

28 hours a day for me.

I have up and down feeling lately.

Counting down. I’ve less than a year to battle through my study at the same time working. Somehow rather don’t wish my school life end so soon, cause after I got my degree .. what can I do?

Find a better job?.. With better pay?.. What industry suits me?..

Daddy’s indifference is getting powerful. He just added to my stressfulness recently. Been avoiding him since last week before he takes off to China for 10 days last Sunday. Hope for the best anyways.

Wellies.. Bro drives daddy’s BM 7series and ‘ve been driving my brother BM 5series these few days. It ish so cool lah~ Haha.. Bro keep saying drive with care drive safely a bit and I keep replying nodded nodded! Haha.. Tomorrow dd got programs with his friends after exam. So I shall meet my girls tomorrow evening for another BM ride! Whee~ LalalalalaH..

Just realize ‘ve not been posting up any photos lately.. Oh right. Upload photos soon!~ Babes.. let's be camwhore tomorrow.. =DD

2 comments:

Yvonne said...

Oh please, we have been waiting for you to graduate till our neck is long.. me is waiting to take my graduation studio photo with you, mei.

After grad, if you dont wish to end your school life so soon, you can continue to study but on different subjects or level..

So-Celine said...

hehe.. Okie.. for your sake.! i'll soar to graduate. haha~