Monday, April 20, 2009

Nailed it!

One paper down, one more to go. I think I nailed the Tourism management paper! I'm pretty surprised. The module is quite interesting actually. Very unlike human resource shit and I seem to be having this sick addiction with Tiger balm. I've to apply it nightly and well, morning-ly and in the office daily to keep myself awake. The best part is when I was entering the examination hall earlier, I wanted to bring the Tiger balm along because 'm sure I'll kick ass on the paper if I applied it. Then a second thought struck my consciousness. Am I being very inconsiderate to apply Tiger balm in the examination room? I'm sure those around me are gonna shoot me with some dirty look. Hah! I think it's a funny though!

I did not apply lah. :(

In other words, I didn't perform to my maximum capacity for the paper. Sobs! Next up, Human Resource paper on Thursday. I think can la. Just need to pray more. Tsk tsk...

Okok, I have to get my beauty sleep. Me been studying last night till 2am, and I woke up at 7am for work today.

N-e-e-d-t-o-s-l-e-e-p! Laters! Hahaa~

No comments: