Friday, April 10, 2009

Get well soon girls..

2 Princesses in the house ish sick.

Janelle in KK-Holidaying (KK Hospital) for almost 2 weeks. Today is the 12th day in hospital after her first seizure. Suppose to discharge 2 days back but seizure hit again just when she about to discharge. And now need to readjust her dosage and continue to stay in hospital for monitoring. Poor ah nelle…test test and more test. Get well soon - yiyi worried for you!

Last night after my class, I reach KK hospital at about 9pm. Dropped by to see baby ah nelle, she wasn’t asleep yet! Eyes widely opened! While playing with her, I realize that ah nelle’s saliva ish really more than tea - 口水多過茶 and ‘m busying wiping off her saliva. I took some photos while she was changing and getting ready for a good night sleep.

Cute!~

Look at her, daddy still doing facial for her! Haha..

Joelle had fever yesterday however she ish still pretty active though. Reach home about 10 plus! While walking up the stairs, ‘m humming “妹妹在哪裡,妹妹在哪裡” and she looked down from 3rd floor and replied “姑姑~做麼~ 姑姑~做麼~”. She ran to me and gave me a tight hug, and it’ll always brighten up my day or ease my tiredness after a long day whenever I see her! So bright and so smart. Keep telling me “妹妹生病lei” Faint! Haha~ Love her lots…

Ok lah. 'm in good mood tonight and hence the silly entry while waiting for baby shamoose reaches home!

No comments: