Tuesday, April 28, 2009

a getaway..

Without a care for the world, right after my exam I went to Redang last weekend.. The beach ish awesome. Blue sky, blue sea, and white sand, white cloud. Spent a lot of time sitting by the beach and idling away with my love ones.

The expanses of clear sky and clam sea ish beautiful. While snorkeling I can feel the peaceful and serene moment underwater world once again. ‘m looking forward to my next dive soon~

The water ish as clear as a swimming pool water~

And this is my final tanned colour. Mama ish shock to see me in this state though. Call me Black girl!
And my pretty love one besides me..
We spend an boring 1 hour to experience the vintage playing of mahjong! AND...its without the 4 animals = 4 tai! Good to do pin hu though. Wahahaa..
Finally awaiting to reach home ASAP. For your info, morning 830 ferry and i 10ish then manage to reach home. Booo~

Sorry no much photos to showcase as 'm way to lazy to post up any more. See FB!

Well, it's what I've wanted to do. Just looking at the clouds move with the wind, occasionally passing the sun and letting its rays seep through. But the journey to Redang ish dejected though. Spend my last Sunday away in the coach back to Singapore.

The long weekend has just gone past and things have lulled down. So yea, a short getaway I've always asked for finally realized. Nothing more to say but really tired for now. Need beauty sleep again! Tsk tsk..

No comments: