Thursday, April 2, 2009

Puff of air..

A daily trivial matter still persists and 'm pretty much numbed by it. I feel like a robot as times, just going through the motion of getting things accomplished. 'm sure everyone feels the same way at certain points in their lives? When you're too caught up in the fog and the direction you've been driving towards ish lost.

Maybe I should do a self-evaluation over the lunch break and wonder if I should take on a different approach to things. If things need to be done in my favor, I'll just freaking tuck my emotions aside and get it checked on my to-do list. It's my way or the highway.

‘m so so looking forward to an island getaway with baby end of this month. Redang Island! Make it true please… I need the breeze to carry all my sorrow and stress away.

Shoulder getting more and more stiff lately but thanks to baby…almost every night helped me massage! Heart him.

All right! Lunch time~

No comments: