Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Clock tick tick..

Time passes real fast once you pace yourself in work, especially study at the same time.

At this point of time, how I wish that

working hours ish from 10am – 4pm (Lunch break: 12pm – 1.30pm)
lecture hours ish from 5pm – 7pm

9pm sleep! Zzz…

Haha… guess I too bo liaos now!

Bought a lot of clothes from Victoria Secrets’ few weeks back. Last night when I reach home I saw a big box lying on my bed! I was like - Oh noooo…because baby shamoose ish behind me. He looked at me with an indescribable expression, and asked what is this. I acted innocent and smile at him! At the point of time, I felt so amuse by baby’s expression. He must be thinking "WTH.. no money liaos still shopping!!" Anyway, I was just too joyful over the arrival of the clothes. *ROAR!

This week have a long weekend~ Wheee… BUT I have to glue myself to the Tourism management textbook! Hate it… Exams Exams ExamS! Wtf…

Don’t flare up with me but 2 of my best friend birthday ish on 18th and 22nd April respectively, I have no choice but to go club on the 17th. Can’t believe it my first paper is on 20th April. HAaaa!

Oh right.. Counting down to my lunch break. Booo

No comments: