Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Batam staycation!

everyday telling myself to jot down my eventful affair in my blog.
everyday telling myself no time no time, in fact just realize that it’s not the time i need..it’s the energy that i need!
spent a great sunday last week idling at home, watching dvds and nothing else. i could have completed much things but the staring at my macbook make me want to sleep, and only manage to write a long to-do-list to complete on monday! roar! I am so sluggish and lethargic.

whoop! back from company retreat few weeks back and immediately off to beijing with babe. it has been a wearisome november!

company retreat to batam was enormously fun! with every single kinfolk around, we will be in overly high spirits. team bonding games, swimming session, company dinner and late night clashing in one of our rooms. blind cat made us stay awake for the night!

photos time:
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
my team : C for Champaign
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
i like the chilli..
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
november babies
Photobucket
yay to us! recreation club.
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

i love my kinfolks!

No comments: