Tuesday, November 9, 2010

i am 24th

24 years journey of my life.
it’s really a time that i could never be like a small girl in everyone’s eyes.
this blog have been with me for many years with many bits of my life, how i share every flash, every pieces moment in my life.

reading back the past entries, made me feel that life is real too short to be unfulfilled. i always grumble that time is not enough for me, time is too short and time is pacing behind me tightly. and come to realize that we need to make full use of the time given, we do not have many years to waste in vain.

i really wish to have the chance to re-appreciate every single episode in my life and relish what i have now!.

ahem, i’m aging!..

this year birthday celebration is the awesome-st ever!
first I have pajamas’ party at MBS, a thunderous birthday cake cutting session at work with great colleagues, a pot of flowers and balloons came in surprisingly to my desk while working from babe, great dinner with old friends and great ktv-ing with friends! i feel like every year 21st!. mad happy.

thanks everyone for all well wishes. I love all loads.

ta-dah, photo time:
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

what is next?. our photo shooting last week!

No comments: