Monday, November 15, 2010

happy two!

it just happened with a blink of eyes!

of what I been through with my past relationship, how i hurt someone before and how someone hurt me badly. of what happened to my family business, of how bad my pops and uncles relationship are, of what a downtime phase we at in my family, of how i found my first outside world job and at the same time hearing break up from previous him..leaving me at my utmost down time!

met someone 2 years back, with him around every single day, picking me up when i’m attending classes at night, drinking alcohol almost every night at different pubs and disco. with him around when attending friend’s birthday celebration and with that previous him coming to me with his new girlfriend, criticize me still when his new girlfriend spamming my blog and so on!.. he gave me ample personal time and space and showering his unconditional love on me.

it’s a long long time before i moved that previous him out of my heart and accept a new someone! feel so mushy for the first time to him cos i’m so in love with him, the new someone is none other than shamus swee!

this entry came 4 days earlier, but still..happy 2 years anniversary to us in advance ! just did a teasing and fun shoot 2 weeks ago. thanks babe for being so sporty, and leave a memorable pieces for us. will be leaving for beijing tomorrow with babe, starting to pace a step closer with our 7 wonders in our life. great wall of china!

here are some of my favorites piccas from oh dear! photography:

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
below picture look like some female lead in some ghost show, haha.
阴阳相隔 ?..
Photobucket

hi my sweetheart! series..
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
babe was really good at imitating dalung, super like him in dalung outfit! ^^ will upload more in facebook soon.

Shamceline™

No comments: