Sunday, December 5, 2010

naumi staycation

november come to pass just like that! it has been a fruitful month though.

my birthday celebration in the first week, company retreat to Batam on the second week, right after that to our 2 years anniversary trip to beijing, and jasmine’s birthday celebration at naumi hotel! whoosh .. and november ended.

back to school theme at naumi hotel for jas’s birthday. babe and I booked a room for ourselves as well last saturday, saving the hassle to drink and cab home or rather have a staycation there instead though! we love staycation!! woots.

recent rave was about babe in dalung outfit and me in baozhu jie, and yup, baozhu jie in turn to jap school girl for that night!

bought my skirt in beijing with cher, happened to pass by a retail store where there is all sort of jap-intended dressing. without much thoughts, both of us just get it. looking plain with my white blouse, thus i just took my belt and tie a ribbon! hooha, hope my jap school girl outfit doesn’t look too awful.

naumi boutique hotel is great! they upgraded me to the luxury suit!. the room is huge! i like the big tv, the bay window, the infinity pool and the size of the room. it’s perfect. i give 5 stars for it, a most voted ideal staycation hotel. :) and at least all the staff is helpful, greato services!

took loads of multiple shots at the pool side, guess it will flood with photos though if i upload here. oh wells, photos in the room! yup:
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
preparation for that night
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
together with birthday girl!
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
an obscene photo below:
Photobucket
Photobucket
still remember this brand? old school enough?
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
2 photos without make up!
Photobucket
Photobucket
ok, a stupid act.
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

3 comments:

Jane said...

Hi, I saw your blog post while I was googling on Naumi hotel. Mind sharing which room did you book originally before the free upgrade? :) And how come they were so generous to upgrade the room?

So-Celine said...

Hi Jane,

I booked Corporate Suite and they upgraded me to Luxury Suite. While my friend booked Deluxe Room for her birthday and they upgraded her to Corporate Suite.

No idea why they are so generous though, we were quite shock by their great service as well! =)

After all, naumi is the best boutique hotel in singapore so far. try it! ^^

Anonymous said...

Hi can I check with you How many rooms does the luxury suite have?