Thursday, December 10, 2009

Shut up!

Time is running a little too fast. 2009 is coming to end soon! See how time files. Sis used to tell me that when you after the age of 21, it’s gonna be like a bullet train. 23, 25 soon going 30s. After my papers next week, I need to sit down and think what are my key achievements for this year and the priority list of resolution to accomplish in year 2010!

Got a “just want to shut up” feeling. Don’t feel like talking at all.

Just don’t understand why he always put words in my mouth. Expect me to KNOW when he did not / NEVER tell me about it. It’s really frustrating when he kept insisting that he told me about it last night where he NEVER even tell me ANYTHING but just playing games. A lot of things to remember are not an excuse or should I say I am no longer important?

Arguments take place, just close one eye waiting for the other party to cajole you? It’s stupid. Or arguments take place, just close one eye waiting for the other party to cool down? That’s even stupid.

No comments: