Saturday, December 5, 2009

Shanghai Night!

Shanghai night is so fun on the thursday night! It’s really quite awhile since I enjoyed an annual dinner so much, apart from daddy’s company dinner and dance.

Can’t wait for daddy’s company annual dinner this year, apparently missed for consecutively two years in a row. Make it possible for me, please brothers!

The theme is as my title, Shanghai Night (30s’). Bought a cheongsam for 128 bucks. Do you think its expensive? Yes! I think its expensive. I heart pain for babymoose’s pocket, a little. Hehee.

We have great people around and that makes the annual dinner an awesome one!
Baby look good isn't it?
Stupid Keith aka KK!
Well ultimately, it’s fun! I love my teammates. ^^
(From left: Karen, Peiwen aka the "girl" of the night, Celine aka me, my manager aka Serene and Rachelle)

Dinner at AMK hub last night, teppanyaki express and my loot for the day is this! Nice? Haha.
I like! The flower on my head . =p

Heading out for good dinner with babymoose soon. He owed me . . haha~ Bye for now .

No comments: