Friday, December 11, 2009

Everything starts tomorrow

Ending year is always a good month for events and weddings!

The last wedding attended in conrad for Yizhong’s, now Jeannette and Carlin’s, on 13 Dec and 26 Dec, orchard hotel and capella@sentosa respectively. Not to forget, Wendy’s wedding on 19th too. (I know you got read my blog, wish you happiness ever! =D)

Rampaging over what I should wear!

As I said! Full of events. .

Zoukout tomorrow, 2 papers on tues and wed respectively (I know! still go zoukout right? I got study since many many weeks back…), Jeannette’s wedding lunch on sun.

Christmas celebration cum mommy’s birthday on 25th, Carlin’s wedding dinner aka mommy’s birthday on the same day 26th! Follow by Jan 6-10 got secret trip with my flings.

I need more moolahs! Haha.

Big big surprise for babymoose on march too, and a big big hole in my pockets for sure!

1 comment:

rainbowzebra said...

thanks babe... : so-yaya