Sunday, December 27, 2009

Merry Christmas!

Christmas is not merry after all.

Was counting down Christmas alone in my room.
Holis is nothing but mahjong!

Friday full day event at home! McDonald breakfast with everyone wearing pajamas and being awaken early in the morning by me. Together with gift exchange after that! Present no. 1 - 16! Missed a snapshot of all pressie, boo. Mahjong in the afternoon and BBQ in the evening. It’s beautiful because it’s my lovely mom birthday celebration! Pop drop by too despite he is rushing off for dinner. ^^

Attended a very touching wedding dinner yesterday. Don’t know why, maybe is because of the ambience and the music. I love it. With the white winter theme, the whole ballroom in white and together with white trees at the backdrop stage! It’s absolute awesome, finger cross*

Location: Capella @ Sentosa
Live photography!
Sweetie: wishing you a blissful marriage ever.
As we shifting office to a higher level (23rd to 30th), there’s a compulsory forced leave for all ladies tomorrow. What should I do tomorrow! Somebody ask me out please.

No comments: