Sunday, May 10, 2009

Domestic affairs!

Back from overnight mahjong at Gerrard’s. Feeling pretty tired last night (4am le!). Haa.. Me and baby won money! I won 22 bucks. Baby won 40 bucks. First time ever we won money together, cause everytime is either I win he lost or the other way round. Good night after all..because I hit first man tai zi mo of the night and a few times pin hu. Hehe~

Just woke up! Waiting for my little niece to wake up from her nap then go down to NTUC for superstore our steamboat tonight.

Just read my jie’ blog and my tears was flowing down my face. 

- her mil dull story, 
- kogan being unreasonable at times, 
- worrying for Janelle constantly and many many little things happened to her at home. 

Somehow 'm missing my jie a lot. Used to talk with her at night till we fell asleep, though usually she will knock out before me cause I always do the talking. Anyways, 'm so proud for her being a mother - jie, 加油! Love you~
Trying to find a photo just the both of us. And this one ish dated back 2007. Jie, I guess we hasn't been taking much photos lately! :( 

Booo~

Happy mama' day!

No comments: