Sunday, May 31, 2009

Break record!


It’s every girl’s dream to find the soul partner. I really like this song. I like the lyrics. :DD

Yesterday bring mama out to buy dress for next week new restaurant opening ceremony. We went centre point, and then Marina Square followed by suntec but mama did not see anything that catches her eyes! Arghh… Poor me, walked for hours ! We both were tired..

Today! We break our record! Went causeway point to try our luck if could get anything.. Before heading down, jie and me secretly agree that when we saw anything nice, we’ll just grab and let mama try! Under jie, my niece and myself insistent, mama left with no choice but went in to the fitting room to try all dresses.! AND she bought a dress among all.. Wheee~ And within an hour, we are done !.. Heehee..

Exploring new places…went wild oats @ Emily Hill last Friday with my 2 girls.. Had a nice chat and update the recent events that happened between us. Really miss them badly, 3 of us really busy with our own work therefore no much time to meet up! However, we still love each other as much as before though. Tsk tsk! (Okie, I think ‘m in my own world neh!) Wellies, it’s a nice place though.

Nothing going on this weekend, stay home to chase my hong kong series.. Nice nice**

New month, new start! The May month ish good at work.. I shall keep it up..

Lahlalalalah…

No comments: