Saturday, May 9, 2009

BMW

Mama's Day ish coming and I've suggested for us to have steamboat at home tomorrow. It was a unanimous decision since we reckon that restaurants will jack up prices and we all feel kinda lazy to go out and squeeze in the crowds. Anyways, we love steamboats at home cause we can sit around and chat while eating for a long, long time. 

Usually ish jie doing all these jamboree during the big occasions. But now I have to replace her job! Haaa.. Just informed all for steamboat, hope 'm not too late though~

Dad changed BMW! Just now went to temple pray pray with him. When heading back, he asked me - 'You want to drive?' I was like..erm don't want..I scare~ Haha! Well, BMW ish nice though.. 
And this ish my old-man at home! Loves..

Speaking of which. This noon out of sudden, feel like playing mahjong! Logged in to msn, just happenstance that ying ying were online too, so jio-ed her for mahjong! Without thinking she replied - sure! All right, there I planned my Saturday night le and here’s an entry before ‘m off for mahjong!

Wheee~

Happy Vesak Day! May Buddha bless you!

No comments: