Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Bullet train..

Time passes like a bullet train. Seems like I just mention that ‘m having revision for my exams but now I starting a new semester on coming Monday!.. Seems like I just got a new job not long ago but now 've finished my probation period and got a pay increment. Lalalalah~ Seems like 've lost track.

Just finish meeting, long meeting! Boo… On lunch duty now, and ‘m starving.!.. I want to eat. Haaaa!!

Received summer's text last night to her birthday celebration at Boiler, yea! Got clubbing urge though..but is next Friday.. Friday fly to me please! On the other side note, ‘m on leave this Friday anyways.. Going out with baby for nice movie, nice dinner bah - pre-celebration for our 6th monthsary. Hya~ Mucks baby.

Things ish going well so far between me and baby. ‘ve reminded myself to cherish. Frowns no more but more smiles. =)

Certainly, that person is slowly disappearing in my life.

wish u the best for your new marriage and business ahead.

No comments: