Friday, June 4, 2010

Staycation and babies!

It’s been quite awhile since I stay up at this hour writing an entry, lying comfortably against my huge tatty and cushions. Didn’t want it to became a habitual for me to update a long long entry after a hiatus, so another entry for now.

Staycation at Studio M Hotel last Friday!

A cool new modern hotel with trendy loft style room. A very nice hotel to stay in other than their service - was extremely disappointing. Check-in and check-out took longer than it should, most of the time spent on waiting. Staffs were very unhelpful as well. But still enjoy the stay with babe and of cause my good colleague, Winnie!

Just a few picca since I have uploaded in facebook! =X
Kays, we started camwhore .
Stairs to the bed on second level.
Can consider staying here if you would like to have a short getaway in town! Reasonable price as well.

Random: babe is sleeping soundly like a baby with soft snores though. =X

It’s Calin’s baby boy, Ethan baby showering today! Were at her place at 1.30pm as her celebration starts at 1pm. I though I was late but apparently the host is not ready yet and ‘m the second couple guest were at the event. Haa. What’s new. Alright, some photos of baby Ethan.

A small and branded kid.
Right after the baby showering at evelyn road, novena area, babe and I went to Thomson medical to visit Chermaine! She finally gave birth this morning to baby boy, Hayden! Well, it’s the third baby boy with a name ends with ‘den’. Angel with the first Kayden, Yuki with the second Jayden and Chermaine with the third Hayden. AND annoying colleagues was like looking at me and point the three kids then my stomach and started - den den den dennnnn… >.< Also started to name sudden and hidden as babies’ name. Haha. Naughty!
That's all. Bed time but feeling stomach growling . Ooops! Night.

No comments: