Monday, June 7, 2010

Fat!

My auntie had undermine somebody's confidence !

‘m feeling utterly upset over my auntie's remark, totally. She says 'm fat, tummy looks like few months pregnant and backside is big as well. She says I have got pregnancy women’s figure. :(

Goal for the month:
DIET! Slim down at least 3kg.

No more beers for me please.
No more milk for breakfast everyday.
No more chocolate for snacking in the late afternoon.

Sad emoticon x 9999999...

Time for lunch again. Can i eat?

5 comments:

BJY said...

wah if u fat then me is super x999999999 fat lor..

BJY said...

btw i am yuki

So-Celine said...

haha.. but 'm damn sad lol. not pregnant and people say i pregnant!!

BJY said...

Lao.. anyway i think ur aunty is jealous of u so she try to say things that make u upset.
Ur backside isnt big and where the hell did ur tummy goes to? I cant even see it lor..

So-Celine said...

Got got got! i hide it well only. Wahahhaha.. Anyway, see you soon la. =)