Thursday, June 17, 2010

妹妹的生日。

Writing an entry while waiting for my hair to dry at this ungodly hours!

It’s my little one, Joelle’s birthday today. Just back from her chalet celebration, her 4th birthday. Attending kids party is tedious because they have endless energy to play with you!

Joelle is my family's favorite! I still tears when I think of what had happened to her even today.
Quoted from sis’s blog entry - the story of Joelle, when Joelle is 16 months old, she had virus inflection in her blood and causes non-stop of high fever, fever fit and went into coma for a week. In which, she was suspected meningitis... All of us in the family tears so much for her when seeing her in ICU, with so many tubes and machines surrounded her! She stayed in hospital for about a month, and only starts to recover after continuous blood transplant. Upon discharge, she lost her ability to walk, talk, sit and she had a brain damage of 40%.

2nish years later and today, she is back to normal!

She recovered very well and all her development is back. Very smart now and we have been very proud of her.! She can read, teach my dad how to use iPhone, when she watched DVD she will cry with luo jia lang and hu xing er, she will come to us covered her mouth and says softly "I tell you a secret", open grandma and grandpa’s wardrobe and say she is selling clothes, asking us lots of "what is this" and why! Is indeed an endless list! She is very strong, and we had been through a lot with her.

In fact she is indeed my best present ever for my 21st birthday, she definitely brings loads of joys to us. The little one aka the naughty one that I have written an entry back in 3 years ago - http://so-celine.blogspot.com/2007/11/birthday-wish-came-true.html

Brought her to Mini Princess at Junction 8 last Saturday together with sis, its cutie pies’ favorite place! Various of selections from dresses, tops, bottoms, necklaces, bracelets, rings, earrings and many many more for kids. And Joelle had picked a dress, necklace, a pair of earring and a heart shape ring as her birthday present from us to her.

She never fails to make my day! I adore her loads.
HAPPY BIRTHDAY my little girl.
Mei Mei. :)

No comments: