Monday, October 19, 2009

Start planning!

Manager in taiwan equal team in holiday mood too.

Babymoose is sick today, heart pain. *pout!
Get well soon..

Awaken by a nightmare this morning. Apparently, I was sneezing all the way. Looking at the time, it’s only 6nish. Hugged babymoose tightly and whisper in his ear, told him that I’d a nightmare. He turned back, kissed me and went back to sleep. Thought that I couldn’t fell asleep, but when I opened my eyes again, its 8am. ‘m late for work! Dash to the toilet, had a quick shower and get dressed! No big deal, ‘m early for work still. Haha!

Have a lot of things in mind, really want to get it all done.

No no spent as I earn. Discipline is a word, I always told myself to be, but cannot. Useless freak!

2oo9 coming close. Therefore, I shall skip this year in my planning of future.

Alas, babymoose might not agree on it. Sadd.

242629 = 3 big moves in life.

No comments: