Monday, October 5, 2009

She is a pain.

I just closed a hell deal. Because of money, I have to put up with that arrogant, stupid, idiotic, bigheaded fucder spinster CC.

Gosh. I wish I can tear her jaw apart! ROAR..

On the side note, this year mid-autumn didn’t carry lantern and walk under the moon. So sad! Drained up to do anything on that raining Saturday night. Probably, Friday had too much fun at boilers and after boilers?

Its Monday again ! BOO .

The thought of work ish.. arghh.. I don’t hate my job (except talking to that bitch). But I just hate waking up with the feeling of lacking of sleep.

Can’t weekends be like 3 days instead of 2? Like Satuday to Monday? How good would that be.

I am hitting the number 23 in less than a month. Youth don’t wait. Don’t like it, totally. How I wish I can turn 19 again. Haha.. Sigh.

No comments: