Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Random

Each time sees my little Joelle, for always, it’s definitely brightened up my bad long day. Bought chocolate for her last evening, dirty her, whole mouth and hands filled with chocolate. Carried her to wash her hands, but when I carried her up to stand on top of the dustbin, she struggled, pointed the floor and said “怕那个,怕那个” I was like, huh? I turned my head, I saw a cockroach! Omg.. I hold her dirty hand and both of us ran out of the kitchen together. I think at the jiffy moment was very funny though. Haha~

Full of events looming near! First is my daddy’s pre-birthday celebration this Sunday, followed by my double blast party @ Hillview next Saturday. Taipei jaunt next month to celebrate babymoose and me first year anniversary. Jeanette and Carlin’s big day respectively in mid-December and not to left out, together with the girls to Phuket’s diving and Bangkok’s shopping spree. And also an impromptu one, secret secret plan.

‘m hungry! Off for work now. Bye~

No comments: