Saturday, September 19, 2009

Missing the black.

Had a great night out with the babes. Catch a chick flick on thursday night – the ugly truth! Nicees. Rated 5/5. :p

Well, our planning have minor problem. Ultimately hope its all went well. * Cross finger

At last.. I got my hair dyed last night. Ish DIY yo? Liese - Ash brown. It is a new type of hair color that uses foam. Just dispense the foam, apply on hair and massage gently. No more troublesome sectioning of hair! It’s really very handy. Foam reaches all over the head and can achieve evenly colored hair easily. But my hair ish too long, I used almost whole bottle and ish very tiring with both of my hands rising in the air for like 10 over minutes. Wellies, it’s been so long since I dyed my hair. Like more than 3 years?

Alas, no more black hair .. and great! I starting to miss my black hair now, though the colour I have now is not very obvious. Roar* Vacillating to myself!

Time to bid farewell to my black hair.. so long now. Sad.

Post photos tomorrow. * Cross finger cos new hair style equal more photos. :)

Needa off for classes .

No comments: