Saturday, September 5, 2009

.L.U.R.V.E.

Didn’t want to blog for the next few days actually! Had an op 2 days back, removing my molar! The pain was certainly unbearable! First mid-night, called baby and started to cry..telling him my mouth and jaw is freaking aching and painful! I guess baby is helpless seeing me like this. I told him, it’s okie.. I shall go back to sleep.

Next day, a gift came as a bombshell!

Ta dah..baby spent a bomb! Indeed I was touched !
My peculiar smile.
Thank you baby. It’s really act like an antidote! ^^

My face ish swelling still .. and mask is my best friend. Haha.. Last night went KTV with baby. Sang a few song and my wound started to bleed. Boo.. Guess‘ve just worsen it.

Blogging in office. Seems like my macbook’s is off beam coz I can’t upload photos.

Wellies.. Practices in process! ^^

No comments: