Thursday, September 17, 2009

Cameras aka cameras!

‘m back!

obsessed to cameras now!

bought a new camera from comex last weekend. Thanks darling for the Olympus FE-5020. Intentionally wanting to get sony digital cam but apparently its doesn’t that ideally than expected. My Z2 has pass on to my maid. haha!

In the house - an Olympus FE-5020, a lomography and an instax mini which hibernated for quite sometime. As of now, I have 3 cameras. Bringing lomo and digital cam everywhere weighs a ton. Wellies, now my Olympus FE-5020 do have fisheye feature too.. Lalalalalah~ wuv the beautifying effect!

Happy Celine.

After so long, evil grin* planning in process with the girls. But I got to keep mum for now. (am I keeping mum now? :x) Can’t wait for the clocks tick a little faster for now (only). Meeting the girls tonight!! ROAR~

Happy Celine.

No comments: