Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Second dive on LOB.

Woohaa.. ‘m unrecognizably tanned!

Live-On-Boat.. The experience was great but the diving was bad…

Visibility was kind of poor… Like what benson’s said - 很多沙鱼.

The only night dive ish the superlative one lah! Our instructor told us that we need to switch off our torch light underneath for 1 minute, we thought it’s gonna be in total darkness. Everyone was like, we must hold hand okie? No hold hand no friend. Haha… but actually the boat’s lights shine down from the top, so even if we off our torches its also not total darkness after all. Elsa and me was like chey. In fact I think it’s quite nice though. When we shake our hand hard, there’s little little fire light flying around just like fire flies and a lot of things we didn’t see in day time, we’ll manage to see during the night. =D It’s pretty nice!..

On Sunday morning, our last 2 dive ish the tedious one! The current is so strong, and Wilson leaded us to swim against the current. My foot ish full of blister already and it just got worst… *Painful… didn’t control my buoyancy well, kept sinking, can’t see what’s ahead and kept hitting the corals. My legs got cuts many manny..! Booo~ exhausted. Guess everyone is tired, after lunch..about 2ish I think, everyone fell asleep at the upper deck. In my blurriness of half-awake, I saw a lot of dead bodies lying around. Tsk tsk..

No much photo taken…

Will upload when ‘m not lazy. (Cos need to save picture from facebook)

Lunch duty now. Feel that its always the best time to blog during my lunch duty. Hahaha…

No comments: