Sunday, June 21, 2009

Nice weekend

Just a mini entry while waiting my hair to dry.

Today ish FATHER’s DAY! Everyone got mix up with the date. Thought ish last week.. Hoo..

Well, as usual! Everyone in my house ish busy. But my sis and me manage to gather everyone together for this special daddy’s day!... McDonald breakfast~ Hahhaha… I think ish damn cool lah. Almost all families ish either eat out for dinner or stay home for steamboat, but we Oh family ish always different from others. We have McDonald breakfast. Lalalalah… Dad ish happy..and that’s good. :p
Yesterday went to catch ‘Drag me to hell’. Rated - 4/5. WATCH! It’s horror CUM comedy. I think the show ish funny. However, the funniest part through out of the movie, ish not about the show but the stupid girl sitting beside me who am no better than ‘ELSA’.

In the middle of the show, she took out something trying to scare me. Refer to the picture I illustrated below. (made by a piece of A4 white paper.)
Can you all imagine what happened? I wasn't scared but end up we kept laughing non-stop. Babe.. I think you are lame shit lah!

Okies, time for me to sleep le. Tomorrow 9 to 6. My hair ish almost dry. I suppose. Good night world.

Let me end this entry with this cute and cool princess in the house.

No comments: