Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Grand opening - Yishun Safra

Sorry for the hiatus. Been busying for the past few days, not sure busy about what also. Haha!

Monday was a happy occasion! Family in black.

My dad’s third restaurant grand opening. Wheee~ He put on his wider smile ever for the whole morning. Started drinking early afternoon like 12pm till 7ish..? He walk here and there, up and down and didn’t manage to take a photo with him.

Happy for him.. Hope everything goes well. Will post up more photos once I get those photos from our photographer. Here’s little taken from my camera. Seems like almost all kinda blur though.
My daddy wider smile ever~ He pose a victory with his 2 hands, but i couldn't snap on time. Booo...
My sibling in sequent! FINALLY..
Me and my lovely jie!
My San ge on left and Da ge on right..
Anyways do support my dad! 
Ish at Yishun Safra Club - Level 2 (品食之家)

What’s next? Tioman diving !.. Blog again when ‘m back bah~

No comments: