Thursday, February 17, 2011

when is my next dive?

suppose to go manila last weekend for every first diving of the year with my girlfriends. leave rejected by my management due to the over-whelming festive in line, and the excessive staffs were on leave to go back hometown. i’m ultimate upset about it! booked my flight tickets and registered for our dive trips, ended up i'm the one who unable to go. ROAR… wasted 500 over bucks! dammit.

my 2 besties is leaving me! 1 going back to malacca for good and the other 1 going to tioman to help up her uncle in their new resort. it’s gonna be harder meeting up for dinner or supper in the future! i am so going to miss them badly!. thought we could celebrate valentines day together in manila, but oh wells, BIGG SIGH..

last weekend to reminisce our olden times together, thus booked a bintan trip for the 3 of us this weekend. can't wait to bounce to the beach under the hot sun, and with an ice cold beer or a stick of ice-cream! it's oh-so-awesome! share with you more on our bintan lagoon resort jaunt when i’m back.!

No comments: