Saturday, January 1, 2011

Goodbye 2010!

it’s another brand new year. i’m carrying a heavy sigh in my heart each day passes, and i have yet to make it to the ending point. the only regrets i have is all about my studies. i could have done better, but i guess i don’t see any progress for it in the coming new year as well. *BIG SIGH!

it’s a holis year for me this year!.
from diving at phuket and shopping spree at bangkok with my bestie on january.
best valentines’ day surprise at fullerton with fire works on february.
korea holis together with babe and family on april, and hong kong holis with mama and sis on june.

started to enjoy a short staycation in singapore since the first stay at studio m, i guess that is the lowest budget to have a short getaway.

had my best birthday celebration since i became sensible ! haha. had an super early pajamas birthday celebration at MBS on october, all the way to my birthday, catch up with friends and fellows. *iloveit

beijing holis with babe on november, marked our 2nd anniversary and our first wonder to great wall of china!

got recognized at work as well! less than 2 years and i got promoted. more to come and more holis for me please! =)

new year new resolutions, another secret resolutions for myself again!
definitely need to use my time more effectively so that I can double my efforts and move ahead of the competition.

let us live our new year with a BANG again, at least better than 2010.
embrace this new year..!
さようなら2010!

No comments: