Saturday, July 24, 2010

Precious sunday approaching.

At the back of my mind, there’s loads of thing to blog about and rant about! But staring at the screen for close to 1 minute, no idea what to pen it down.

It’s been a hectic weeks for me! Work is stagnant, studies are taxing and with limited personal time, made me dispirit further more. Sigh.

Busying lately with my new set-up event company together with babe. Proud to say we are having our first event ever on 911, as in sept 11! Support me.!

Event Name: Gathering of Stars!
Venue: Supperclub
Date: 11 September 2010 (Saturday)
Time: 11am – 8pm

May visit our website for more information: http://teeboxx.net/
More information with be updated. Stay tuned to know who are the “Mystery Stars”!

After tomorrow, at least one thing off my mind! =X But well, next week is another busy week for me too..

Boring Friday, alone at home while babe at boilers. Clubbing is no no for me at least for now. I need to recharge on the precious Sunday!

Will be back for another post soon. Nights blogreadershearts!

No comments: