Tuesday, July 6, 2010

A flash of my shoes!

Doing a slight renovation outside of my house this week, adding porch in the backyard, changing shoes cabinet and so on!

Mom say the shoes cabinet will be smaller and no places to store all my shoes. Maid dumped all my shoes in a big box and ask me to clear last sunday, I have 41 pairs of shoes inclusive of 6 flip flop chucked in the shoes cabinet. Threw away 18 pairs of shoes last night! Officially heart-aching max. *pout
This is officially my favourite sandal from novo! Can't bear to throw away despite it has already spoiled. =(

My room is filled with shoes as well! Feel a bit too much, spending so much money on fashion apparels and accessories.

I need to say ‘STOP’ to my shopping felony! Ha-ha. It’s time to save money, more money for my Europe trip next year. YUP!

No comments: