Tuesday, November 17, 2009

I got 3 brothers & a sister!

Have I ever told you that my third brother is my second boyfriend?

Just before he got a girlfriend, he will ask me a lot of super random things or do funny things. Such as, in the middle of the night waking me up to go pee, ask me how is his matching dressing, and even asked me to open the gate for him when he is in his room! My handphone recent calls will definitely have his number. Being so random that can call me to buy a CD or buy food for him at once when ‘m working or studying half-way or even call me to cook meggi mee when ‘m out! Don’t you think he is very irritating? But I do feel weird if he don’t call me though, haha!

Alas, somehow he forgot me when he got a girlfriend! Jealous. Wahahahah~ We still as close though.

Last night in taipei, in fact just want to call him to disturb. Told him that I very tired, the flight delayed for 5 hours and will reach singapore at around 5nish, and asked him to come pick me. He as usual, say argghhh………… ma fan la, don’t want la and end up say text me the time .

Just a moment of thoughts for my family members! I love em.

‘m back from taipei and ‘m zuper tired now, what an unbearable 5 hours flight. My bed is calling me. Will upload photos when I have time.

Good night and good morning!

No comments: