Sunday, November 1, 2009

23rd episode!

The weather last night was scary! It’s pouring damn heavily plus combo thunder and lightning non-stop. I was late for my party! Haha.. That was funny though. I reached babymoose’ place at 8 sharp. Really feel damn awful for my peeps waiting for me without any food nor drinks but mahjong and music. Sorry sweets!

Greatly appreciate those who really make an effort to come all the way down to this far far location! (as apparently my friends stayed north area) Well, understand that those who never attend, I know the weather was damn bad..if it’s me, I would shy the party away too. So no worries sweets.. :DD

I have to admit that babymoose is so sweet! Decorated the hall with lotsa balloons and ‘glow-in-the-dark’ thingy all over the wall. Didn’t manage to get any nice photos of it. Sad . And also not to skip mentioning it, babymoose bought me a heavy cum pretty cum big bouquet of flower, there are 99 roses! So sweet of babymoose, really shock seeing the huge bouquet when he suddenly appear with it. Thanks baby!! I love it.Though the scary weather and some time management spoiled babymoose and my mood a little, but I believe the party last night really did mends up the little unhappy pieces for my 21st birthday. ❥all. :p

Well done! My house electricity jump off. Last night my aircon and heater die on me, I had a cold bathe with opened window and without blanket for the night. AND guess what? I caught a slight flu now. Boo..

It’s been so long since I sat down on my table with the cool wind blowing from outside, writing an entry. Always want to spend quality time to do quality things. Well, it’s different today! Hippie..

Allrights, a long entry I guess but without photo cos I never bring my camera last night. BBQ part two tonight with family again, to finish the leftover food last night. :)End the entry with this photo. Theme last night: Halloween and 'm the 'Zeebra prings girl'. Haha..

No comments: