Friday, August 7, 2009

Mentally Disturbing.

Woo lalah.. I bought a white long wallet from agnes b at $465 yesterday while waiting for darling to finish class. Suppose to meet up my girls awhile, but went to study as it’s kinda late when I reached home from work. Suppose to go study, but end up went shopping at PS and spent 400 over bucks!

Ta Dah..~
My first long wallet. Wuv it! Tra lalalalah~

Had a fight with darling yesterday after our super late SUPPER (beers?)! Over trivial thingy but the impact to us is real hard one. Like those very dramatic kind! Tediously and mentally collapse.. Hope for the better! Boo..

Exams in just less than 2 weeks! A lot to study and memorize. I am so going to chiong over the long weekend I have. Thanks to National Day.

Back to my lengthy, small fonts and many many post-it at the side’s notes!~

No comments: