Wednesday, August 12, 2009

D.I.S.C.I.P.L.I.N.E

Today I felt so lazy! Not enough sleep.

I really can’t stop of complaining about the clock ticks real fast each day!

D.I.S.C.I.P.L.I.N.E is the word I need to learn for the week!

Everyday at least 4 hours of study! Apparently the long weekend I was mahjong-ing and clubbing all the way. Went St. James last Sunday after the mahjong session at Jas ish, and guess what? My new pair of heels with stripe tied to my ankle snapped! I was like what the… Were telling myself – it’s a sign! I should study at home instead of going clubbing with darling! Big boo…

WHERE’S the camwhore that I used to be. Hahahaha~ I feel that my blog is so boring.. Without any nice photos! ‘d seriously decided to get the T90 babe. End of the month, after my exam I shall research about it! Laaalah~

不想长大。。。

No comments: