Friday, January 23, 2009

Long entry with my room revamp project!

Singaporeans are a whiny bunch.

Rainy days complain wet.
Sunny days complain hot.
Windy days complain hair messy.

How more difficult to please can we be?

Been experimenting with my hair a lot these days. ‘m trying to find the perfect hair wax to hold my curls and not have the kind of wet look.

It's chinese new year. Spring cleaning the house, baking pineapple tarts, decorating the house and here finally to my room revamp photos..has been too lazy to post up and write entry lately.
I have spent my Saturday well doing my pedicure and manicure at s.a.u yesterday. I bought a pair of red patent leather heels! *dancing around my room with joy* It ish ultimate mei! Love in first sight. *Wheee~My red patent leather heels ish going to hibernate for the night cuz they have an appearance to make on CNY. heehee.

Note to self: Brush up on bai nian skills to recoup losses. :p

Ahem! gOod news~ 'm officially employed. Start work on next monday. Wheee~

Waiting for people to come back for reunion dinner but seems like everyone ish simply too busy and left with myself and mom at home. Daddy! Bring more abalone for the both of us please..and we will forgive you all for working so hard.Humpff... Blog more maybe after chinese new year! Happy holiday to all! :)

No comments: