Saturday, January 3, 2009

D for discipline.

It ish a brand new year! Although it's 3 days late, but still, HAPPY NEW YEAR!

Live to the fullest or get wasted! I shall get started with a proper planning..! I ish one year older. It ish seems like a big number to me ya. Still fighting hard with my degree. Oh no..phui..! Wasted a lot of time last year and don't want to waste any second of my life.

First and foremost! DISCIPLINE!..
No no clubbing
No no smoking
No no playing truant
No no late nights
No no be lazy
No no mess up my room

Discipline ish the word I have to bear in mind for this whole year. You can do it..Missceline! Jiayou~ Hope everything run smoothly specially for me though.

Okies..blog more regarding my room revamp with photos soon!

Wish everyone can achieve the greatest heights of all in the year of 2oo9.. :D

No comments: