Tuesday, January 7, 2014

Wedding Project #2 - Morning Highlights

Hello everybody! I know this is way overdue, been so anxiously asking for photos from my photographer, Kent Wong. Yet, hehe. Here I goes, haven’t shared these with anyone yet – will be uploading more photos into facebook after this entry!

The dress that every girl dreamed once in a life-time, went to Venus to select my AD gowns one month before our wedding. Tried almost all their gowns but nothing close to my dreamed gown! With no much choices, I selected 3 best gowns among all. I got so depressed thereafter.

Just one week before the big day, I decided to hunt for my dreamed wedding gown in Singapore instead. First stop at la belle couture, and I saw an exact piece that I adore! *Happy girl*

The above piece is from Venus, and the below one is my gown hunt in Singapore.
Decided to wear both instead for morning and night. Which is better?
Personally i like the below one, big ball gown with long train..
Simple design that I adore much!


My lovely wedding shoes from Pedro.
 
My hair and makeup started at 8am that morning, and all bridemaids came over early to prepare too! Kudos to mummy for cooking noodles for me and my bridemaids in the morning. :)
Even though I only had 4-5 hours of sleep, I know I will be in the safe hands with my makeup artist, Vivi Wong – who made me look the best I ever looked. But please pardon my 包猪婆 hair.
Gatecrash time, see how my bridemaids torture the guys !

The chinese's gatecrash will never miss out the 酸甜辣 food to torture the guys!
酸: It may not look as sour as it is, but sour plum with citric acid is real powerful ok?!

甜: This diaper shit dunno made of what.. look really eeeew!!

苦: The super bitter and raw coffee powder my mummy bought from wet market!
Each cup still have coffee bits! Look at my dear's expression..
辣: Hubz hate to eat fish ball, want to make giant fish ball.. But i guess the making of fishball shape failed, isn't it? haha!
The traditions as followed after fetch the bride. Was holding back my tears so hard, because daddy doesn’t like us to cry on a happy occasion! Folks sending me off and really like the below pictures so much:
Back to the groom’s place, and changed into my made-to-measure cheongsam. Designed my own cheongsam for tea ceremony, thanks to Iris and Edel at Lucky Chinatown for this lovely piece. I love it much!

Nice candid, both in-laws drank the 媳妇茶 with muchness happiness!
And this is my new family now.. ^^
They guys MADE IT back home!
Worth a cheers~
Returning home for another round of tea serving to my side of family..
Didn’t have enough time to head out for photo taking session with my bestmen and bridemaids but glad that I have managed to get some portraits done with my lovely bridemaids, where the guys are at the backyard having late lunch!
 
It was an extremely long, warm and tiring morning!
But also a magical moment beyond words.
To know how our folks really loved us till the day we are married and having a family of our own.
 
Thanks daddy and mummy for the priceless dowry and of cos to my parents-in-law for the generous gifts as well!
Almost 5 years in relationship with hubz, and finally two became one.
Marriage life has been too good for me, and I hope our love will be as pure as the day we tied the knot! Loves!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi, a search on Iris and Edel brought me here. Your white cheongsam for the Tea ceremony is really gorgeous. May I know how much does it cost?