Monday, November 4, 2013

Happy Birthday to me!

This year birthday is oh-so-awesome!

I had a wonderful celebration with all my dear friends and family!

Birthday surprise came early from hubz, it was two weeks ago when hubz asked me to open his boot to take out all my things. He really bad at giving surprise, I remember clearly that I don’t have anything in his boot but he kept asking me to open the boot.? But well, I’m not smart enough to guess either, cos I didn't realize my birthday is approaching! All the way when we went for dinner, and he asked me to open the boot again to take his bag, there it goes laying a Celine paper bag and I knew it the moment I peeked a burgundy trapeze. Was still telling Axther that I prefer the burgundy colour when she asked me which colour suits her in that afternoon.. Thanks babe huh! Hehe..

Oh man, that was totally a surprise from hubz, because I totally not expecting such a costly gift from him!! *Whee-oh-whee!* I love it so much, love hubz even more! Thank you baby!
More on its way!

Got a sweet hand bouquet from my sweet darlings just 3 days before my birthday. Opened my office room with full of fresh lilies scent that afternoon! What a pleasant gift from my best girlfriends, Jasline and Elsa?! Hugss! 
Not forgetting Pauline, it's her birthday today! Just one day apart! Happy Birthday lovely!
My bims gang arranged dinner at the Spathe Public House, it's an awesome place!
Foods are yummy, and the wall beside us is photo-worthy!

We ordered the Mohamed Sultan Meter Dog to share, shared among the 14 of us!
Yes.. it’s long enough to share with so many of us!! Okays, just a starter for us.
Had 12-hour Slow Cooked Pork Belly and the Grilled Australian Grain Fed Rib Eye.! Both are yummy max. A must try I would say!
The Rib Eye portion is huge, I couldn’t finish it and only cost $38. Highly recommend. :) 

Their Spathe Garlic Fries are so addictive as well, can’t remember how many pot have we ordered. Yes, they served like this in a pot. How cute?
Not to not mentioned the cutest birthday cake I have got! It’s my favorite Celine Cake!
Hearts them all!!
It’s photos time with that pretty wall:
Can I have such wall at home next time for great #ootd shoot? Hahaha!

This is my awesome gang, and only bimbo qualifies! Ah-ha. 
Of cos a picca with my hubz too!.

Oops, where are the guys? Didn't take picture with the hims! Sad!

Thanks girls and boys for this birthday meal!
Felt so honored to have you all in my life. ^^
Loves!

Up next, went for my birthday movie at the platinum suites!
Thanks hubz for arranging it. :)
It’s my much-loved Thor!

Thanks to my beloved brother and sister-in-law joining me and friends for movie as well!

Counting down to my birthday with Thor! Trilalalah~ 

Johor has been a place to go with Kemine (Kent and Jasmine) whenever we have nowhere to go or needed to pump some petrol. Ended the movie at about 2plus-nish mid-night and four of us went Johor for massage and petrol!

We had our supper breakfast before heading back home, while on our way back, the radio is actually playing the national anthem! And before we realized, it’s already 6 o’clock in the morning! Yawns max! 

Hubz and I slept through thunder storm, woke up in the late afternoon and hubby’s family are waiting for me to a birthday lunch. Couldn’t make it and we got to rush back my home for BBQ with my family..!

Nonetheless, thanks to my parents-in-law for the yummy durian cake!


It’s BBQ time again at my place!
 Thanks hubz for the boneless chicken wings and his special korean bbq sauce! Super yummy!!
With my pretty niece, Janelle.. and the sunflower she gave me! ^^
How sweet is she?

Okays, Last picca to end the entry!
Count the candles to get my age! 

Thanks to big brother for the marinated chicken wings.
Thanks daddy for the giant prawns.
Thanks to second brother and jiefu for starting up the fire.
Thanks to sister and jiefu for the cake and angbao.
Thanks Janelle for the sunflower.
Thanks Joelle for the hand-drawn birthday card.
Thanks baby Zyan for the ballroom and a pan kiss, and
Thanks mummy for the home-cooked mian xian!

Felt so loved by everyone~

This birthday has been one of the best, I'm blessed and contented enough!

No comments: