Thursday, October 10, 2013

Bear Bites | 熊の食

With my current full-time job for the eleventh month today!
It’s has been really challenging so far.

Hitting setbacks are unavoidable here, as this position requires a lot of self-motivations and determination to get it right! At times, I do feel a little not up to expectation but glad that I have my only one colleague to push me along..

Ganbatte! Do my best! がんばって!

Met Karen and Peiwen for lunch yesterday before heading off to meet client! Saw people been posting about the bear paw and finally tried this yesterday.

Ain't they too cute to be eaten?
The Taiwanese-Chinese burger at Bear Bites 熊の食! The buns shaped in teddy bear paws. I bet these are kids' favourite! Heard that the Bear Bites was popular in Taiwan's Fengjia Night Market. Well, check it out if anyone going Taiwan soon~

There are 3 simple steps to ordering the Bear Bites Burger:
Step 1: Choose between Crispy Karaage Chicken and Oishi Fish Fillet
Step 2: Choose a bun – flavours include original milk, brown sugar, oat, yam, curry, squid ink and strawberry (seasonal)
Step 3: Choose a sauce – mushroom, tartar, Thai, honey mustard, black pepper, golden cheese

At $7.80 for a chicken and $8.80 for fish set with drinks and fries (add $1 for cheese fries). Guess this is pretty student-friendly fast food place now!

The only drawback is that the seating area are at an outdoor area, lunch under the tree with hot sun.. Not really a fancy combination, agree much?

But oh well, everybody loves photogenic food!
 
Try the beary cute burger!

Personally, I really like that juicy fried chicken with tar tar sauce! But the burger is real big alrightt?

Couldn’t finish the bread though. Love the cheese fries too.

Showed my nieces and nephew the pictures I took yesterday and all of them look so excited over it. Decided to bring them for lunch next week! Say yay to me!!

Bear Bites Singapore
*Scape, 2 Orchard Link #02-42

(outdoor area behind Old Chang Kee)
Somerset Singapore 237978
Opening Hours: 10:30am – 10:30pm

No comments: