Thursday, April 12, 2012

I'm Blessed

What is friendship to you?

Friendship is a type of relationship between two people who care about each other. But such a dry definition doesn't do the concept of friendship justice.
Maintaining friendship is not easy. It demands time and effort, and it requires people put someone other than themselves first sometimes. But in exchange for that work, a friend can provide an immense amount of support and comfort in good times and in bad.

Dedicating this entry for all friends!
I always think that I’m really fortunate to have all people around me!
With such a wonderful family, such a wonderful boyfriend, such a wonderful girls and such a wonderful gang of bimbz.

My life would have no colours without my girls and the crazy gang, needless to say with my family as well.

With the girls, we shared so many secrets and talked about everything from private intimate experiences to silly scandals and cheap thrills. Many first times together when we were younger and even until today!. Go crazily happy for nothing so long we met each other! Here you go, my 3 BFF, Pauline, Jasline & Elsa! *Kisses~


With the crazy gang, we do so many exotic things together. From gossiping-all-day-long to shopping to fanatical themes party..pillow-talked till we were all on the verge of making a dramatic crash into lala-land. Noise level rise for sure with laughter and endless topic.

It's really hard to having these 8 couples or rather these BIG bunch to be as close as we have known for donkey years. This 2 years friendship also doesn't build up just overnight, but every one of us shower true care for one another!


With my family, the bond as a ‘family’ is never ending for the rest of our life. Everyone in my family is everyone! Friends, comrades, buddy, pals, lovers, playmates, and companions. As they are always, always there for me whenever I need them.

Its fate that brought all of us together, and its fate to let me have every and each of them in my life. Much contented with these people in my life-story book.

As always, wishing all wells and a 友情万岁!

No comments: