Tuesday, February 7, 2012

CNY Twenty Twelve!

Chinese New Year has zoom past in just one snap! this post came too late~

this chinese new year made me fat, and made me gained 2 kilos. been eating good food with great people non-stop. haha~ cny came early this year, haven’t ended my christmas mood and cny hit by! still, dashing through the great celebration with my family and friends is love. ^^ me likes.

last day of 2011, reunion dinner is always not reunion! ever since donkey years back, my family haven’t been sitting together for a great meal. because of the restaurant businesses, always left me and my mom in the house! this year, is slightly different. the surprise of daddy and second brother back home is much joys! i quickly scooped 2 bowls of rice and asked them for dinner. though it was just a quick meal together, mommy and i is contented enough! of cos, thanks to babe for making the effort for joining us for dinner too.

didn’t really bring my camera around for photo-taking, but just using mobile to snap along the way. gathering time is always so short together, how i wish, public holiday can have 34 hours in a day! haaa. yes, i wish. =X

just some random photos in-line on how i celebrated my cny!
hope you had a great celebration too..

started the gambling session early in the morning with this:

and the dragon in the house on the dragon year!

little janelle chuckled non-stop when the drums start beating!
and she kept moving forward to touch the eyes of the lion, and the fur of the lion. hahaa!
she just enjoying it despite it's her sleeping time~

with my house 40's grandma!

a picture with my favourite mei mei!
she is just so cute in her little red cheong sam.

sisters-in-law, sis and me all wears white cheong sam!
it's all by coincidentally, not intentionally! *thumbs up!!

me and my sis! =)

and with my mama..
2 daughters-in-law on the left while 2 daughters on the right! ^^
mama is fortunate enough. yay.

nonetheless, did a nail art on mei mei's fat fingers..
she just loves it. ^^

last photo for this new year!!
buddha jumps over the wall for dinner is max awesome!!
envy much? order next time from pinsi kitchen too. hahaha~

No comments: