Tuesday, November 29, 2011

Elevens Tiffany Moments

11.11.11 is a beautiful date for happy occasion, hence, my 3rd brother held his solemnization on this date. new member in the house, nicole and she is a korean! wondering where my brother got his luck from, marrying a pretty girl as his wife.

his solemnization party is rush rush rush.. nicole is an air stewardess and she based in dubai, due to some permit cancellation and documentary issues. she nearly unable to return singapore on time for the wedding! they were all panicked! an alternative is to postpone the solemnization to a later date! luckily, things were all settled and they able to secure the beautiful date for themselves.

venue: yishun safra
photographer: t*light (thanks tash for the phototaking! ^^)

my wedding present for the both of them - a dessert bar for their reception. based on their theme colour, the tiffany! i have almost everything tiffany in colour. the day before is tired! baked cupcakes till mid-night together with sis, feel so blissful to have my sister and brothers around! reached home at 12nish, and i have the groom to paste all the stickers for me.

thanks to my Mr & Mrs team too, all preparations and design for the dessert bar was great! woke up at 8 on the actual day, dressed up with heels and carried all my barang barang over for the setup. with my undone hair, i look so cui!

before the guest arrived, i dash to the changing room to curl my hair! phew.. i'm in time for everything! dessert bar all set and all family and relatives response was great. =)

visit www.themrmrs.com for more information! :)
--

sis finally got her chanel bag, and her first time using it!
the rave about it on the pricing, was so funny.
and i took a picca of it as well..
just imagine is my birthday present ya? haha.

happy marriage! Mr & Mrs Oh.

No comments: